Connect Home Connect Home

Group discussion > E17Themes

E17Themes

Agust17
2519 days ago

Themes deleted , need to be updated, sorry, so is Enlightenment.

Greetings:

Agust

Tomáš Čech
2519 days ago

Very nice work. Could you please provide sources so I can pack it, please?

There are some small flaws:

Theme Default - panel only with clock is wrongly sized

Theme Beige - notification area icons overlaps its region (I have 28pixels big pannel)

Theme Detour - really good work! but some icons have weird colors (heart for favourite applications, language configuration of desktop lock,...)

Anyway, really good work.

Agust17
2518 days ago

Well Tomas , the themes, are always made ​​with the latest update (e - Revision 81652: / trunk).

Theme "A-sb-Green" based in theme default E.

Theme "A-Vision-V3" based in old theme default E.

Theme "A-Detour-Green" based in Detorius by Hannes.

I just limit myself to customize the themes for the distro I ask. (Read "about theme") and update these themes.

The sources, are on file.edc each theme.

Greetings:

Agust

Tomáš Čech
2518 days ago

I was able to use edje_decc so I can pack it now to overcome ABI changes in the future. Thanks.

martinrehm
2518 days ago

Great work, Agust, like all the other I have seen and enjoyed from you! 

Would it be a lot of work to transform you all your beautiful bodhi-themes to opensuse-themes?

Wish U a calm Xmas

Martin 

Agust17
2517 days ago

I will make some updates to themes "A-Default-Green" in this theme I see the sb script, does not work quite right, so that I will manually change the theme, regarding the theme "A-Detour-Green "I will update as of today.

My dear Martin, do not worry about the themes, little by little we will do what you ask.

I would like to say that every theme has its own essence, a good example is the Detorius theme, this theme is made ​​to make it look emodule bie the "Engage", is not done for a bar.

You from the Themes section, Advanced Tab, can change the parts of the themes that you have installed and put the theme they are using, so that way you do a theme entirely to your personal taste.

Agust17
2517 days ago

OK , Available again the two themes updated .

Greetings and enjoy"""

Agust

Tomáš Čech
2515 days ago

Agust, awesome work. I'm working now on packages to make the theme easily available for users. I need to know the license I can use for that. Could you tell me, please?

Agust17
2515 days ago

Hi Tomas the license themes is:

GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.

Tomáš Čech
2515 days ago

Green theme packaged. A-OS-Detour fails with:

$ ./build.sh -v
edje_cc: Error. Cannot open file 'bits/shelf_programs.edc'

Tomáš Čech
2515 days ago

Would that be possible to add also one background for monitors with 4:3 aspect ratio, please?

martinrehm
2515 days ago

Loaded a bunch of A-themes (from Agust) from e-17-stuff.org, and also the opensuse-themes just created

Work all fine in opensuse12.2, muito bonito, muito obrigado, Agust!

Martin

Agust17
2514 days ago

Hi Tomas.

$ ./build.sh -v
edje_cc: Error. Cannot open file 'bits/shelf_programs.edc'

Archive "shelfs_programs" , place it inside the folder "bits" and recompile again.

Thanks Martin.

Tomáš Čech
2514 days ago

I'm afraid that using edje_decc on detour's edj doesn't produce this file so I don't have it. Could you create tarball of detour's sources and make it available too, please?

Tomáš Čech
2514 days ago

Loaded a bunch of A-themes (from Agust) from e-17-stuff.org, and also the opensuse-themes just created

Work all fine in opensuse12.2, muito bonito, muito obrigado, Agust!

Martin

Great, if you have URL, we can create plenty of packages with themes or one big package with August theme collection :)

So, provide URLs and I'll try to take care of rest.

Agust17
2514 days ago

Look here Tomas:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4543/decc.png

And

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/424/temacreado.png

Anyway here is the folder format, zip, extract and compile.

http://www.divshare.com/direct/22301095-daa.zip

On Martin's comment!! WARNING! , There are some themes that are not updated, just download the updated themes, dated December.

Agust17
2514 days ago

This weekend I'll spend the new theme called "A-OS-Miguel-V3" is very nice (White and green and a wallpaper with nice animations (Cpu consumption very low).

Agust17
2514 days ago

New theme added link in the first post of this topic.
The theme is called "A-OS-Miguel-V3" is green and white, I tried to be light for the eyes, personally is a very good theme
has many improvements over previous themes.

I corrected in the wiki, my name and number of themes, I hope you do not mind.

Tomáš Čech
2514 days ago

You're more than welcome to do so. If I'd misspel also theme names, tell me, please too.

New theme packaged into e-theme-a-os-miguel-v3.

Tomáš Čech
2514 days ago

Agust, Robert (the guy behind Petite Linux) fixed somehow edjy theme. This theme is ultra lightweight, pictureless and used only gradients. Since gradients are gone, it would be nice to improve this theme look. Also a lot of parts is still used from default theme. It's a bit challenge though but result might be the lightest theme available and it could please ARM guys.

Efstathios Iosifidis
2514 days ago

I liked the splash screen of the Miguel.

Do you think that you can create a new "traditional" one? Named sonar with fifth leg font.

martinrehm
2514 days ago

Thanks for warning, Agust, about old themes.

But I never felt any harm with these.

Greetz

Martin 

simotek
2514 days ago

Here's my first shot at a theme its still pretty basic doesn't even set the wallpaper. I just ran a color change script over the default so far

Tomáš Čech
2513 days ago

Simotek, I can't see that image. Could you publish it elsewhere? (paste.opensuse.org for example) and make package! :)

Agust17
2513 days ago

Martin , with old themes EFM (File Manager Enlightenment) not work.

I do not understand Efstathios tradcional ? Sonar) , sorry.

Tomáš Čech
2513 days ago

I separated themes in the Todo list in our portal. Feel free to add more tasks or mark them as done.

Agust17
2513 days ago

Just tell them that you've done an animated wallpaper.
The animations consist:
Central "Enlightenment" changes every 30s.
Text in the center of the screen.
"openSUSE another way to see enlightenment"
And every 60s. openSUSE logo appears in the lower right of the screen.

CPU consumption is very low.

Agust17
2509 days ago

Hi all, I called them to download a theme very special to me, is called "A-OS-Agust-V3", comes with many changes from the previous version of this theme. (Available for download in the first post of this topic).

Tomas , "Things to be done" , provide background also for traditional 4:3 monitor/desktop aspect.

You can make a wallpaper in. Edj (For all screen resolutions) or a theme with a wallpaper in this format, you tell me!.

Respect  the theme "Edjy" is a theme that will not work in the current version of E, we have to rewrite everything again (tlong lost), there is very light and better themes (Cream, Smoke even Cerium)

Tomáš Čech
2509 days ago

I'll create package for the new theme, thanks.

You can make a wallpaper in. Edj (For all screen resolutions) or a theme with a wallpaper in this format, you tell me!.

I'm not sure about pros and cons here, maybe you could tell me? But I believe that Edj is easier way for user...

Respect  the theme "Edjy" is a theme that will not work in the current version of E, we have to rewrite everything again (tlong lost), there is very light and better themes (Cream, Smoke even Cerium)

Robert already fixed the technical part with removing incompatibile parts. It's is packaged and available for use already. It's only ugly (check cursor), it has missing parts (check clock), etc.

I'll check the themes you mentioned, but I don't think it would be comparable at all with pictureless theme (edj file has ~ 20k).

Agust17
2508 days ago

Well Tomas , the advantages of having a wallpaper edj format, is that true for all resolutions, the cons is that it depends on the resolution of the logo, when the screen is smaller the logo will look larger as larger the screen the logo will look smaller, but you will always look good.

Now let me ask for help:

The problem is that I made the theme "A-Black-Nostrum" (I've been updating this theme about 7 years), is possibly the best theme ported from e16, tabien for this version will put the missing parts for the theme is complete .

Image:

http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/display.php?image=e-50e2be7af21949.58347307.jpg

But it does not work well in openSUSE (Passing the mousse on the menu quickly freezes E), I tested it on other distros and operating correctly.

If anyone is willing to test the theme on your computer, I'll pass the download link.

Thanks in advance..

Tomáš Čech
2508 days ago

Well Tomas , the advantages of having a wallpaper edj format, is that true for all resolutions, the cons is that it depends on the resolution of the logo, when the screen is smaller the logo will look larger as larger the screen the logo will look smaller, but you will always look good.

I hoped that it could be done similarly like here. But lets have it separated then for now if it is problem.

If anyone is willing to test the theme on your computer, I'll pass the download link.

Please, paste the URL and file a bug in opensuse bugzilla. If it works elsewhere but not in openSUSE, it's our bug. Just fill my queue there.

Agust17
2508 days ago

OK! Tomas look here wallpaper informat .edj

http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/display.php?image=e-50e47c5a18cf78.76092378.jpg

If you like I will put the download link in the first post of this topic.

Tomáš Čech
2508 days ago

Heh, your theme production is amazing! I wish there were also profiles to get this widget layout along with the theme... Add link, please, or, better if you're familiar with osc and RPM, package it too! I'm doing so little besides packaging all your themes now :D

Agust17
2508 days ago

Done!!!! Tomas .

Tomáš Čech
2508 days ago

Works perfectly for me!

So now will you, please update wallpapers for all already existing themes?

Could you please push your themes to some VCS? Like, create account on github, add project with theme, push sources and use git for future changes? Will all these download links I'm begining to be lost what all has changed. I'd took sources from there so I can see if there were any changes, I won't need to use edje_decc etc. Well if you're willing to do so, of course...

Tomáš Čech
2508 days ago

I can't find link to that failing theme...

I created bug. Please, provide the theme to have a look on the issue.

Agust17
2507 days ago

Well , Tomas link theme with problems "A-OS-Black-Nostrum":

Also I feel the same with this theme 23oz, available from the repos.

Tomáš Čech
2504 days ago

Collected backtrace from crash with this theme and created ticket #2157 for that. I'll try to discuss this with devs.

Tomáš Čech
2504 days ago

I updated to 1.7.5 and I can't reproduce it with that anymore. Agust17, could you please confirm that?

Agust17
2504 days ago

Woohhhh!!!! , updated 1.7.5 and Work perfect!!!!!

Thank you so much!!! Tomas.

Theme Available for download , from first post this topic.

Agust17
2499 days ago

hi all I need to confirm that the wallpaper of this theme scale well at different resolutions, Central logo changes color to pass the mousse for the logo (red to green, ocher transition) Thanks.

Tomáš Čech
2499 days ago

Looks fine on my 4:3. I'll try also my 9:16.

Tomáš Čech
2499 days ago

It behaves very well also for 3:4 aspect ratio. Good work!

Agust17
2497 days ago

Yeah!! , perfect,morning pass the download link to the first post of this topic.

Now we have to check this new theme.
(Logo in the top left, buttons max, min, close, dark frame and borders)
Please let me know if everything works fine, thanks.

Theme called "A-OS-Beauty-V3".

Agust17
2466 days ago

Well , friday will be ready the first update of the theme "Default-Green", sorry for the delay, but I had to update most of my themes.

Hope it's not too late.

Agust